1. Advanced photo-editing tools such as sepia, framing, glow, blemish erase and add text to the picture
2. Options of different font styles, colours & emoticons while writing a status post
3. Faster uploading of pictures! Say about 50 pictures in one go.
4. New Buttons: A love, hate, I’m speechless, & “Please delete” button alongside the Like button
5. Auto theme changer: Imagine if you were to log into your Facebook on 16th March and see your Facebook theme as Sachin (on the occasion of his 100th century) and 23rd March, spring theme! Wouldn’t you be pleasantly surprised (I’m talking about a majority at least) and look forward to these automatically changing themes? Facebook needs a refreshing look considering we log on to it nearly four times a day!
Trance Music anyone?
6. Profile pic zoom: Isn’t it irksome when someone has a profile picture that you don’t understand because it’s too miniscule and you would HAVE to click on it that leads to their profile. Now think if we just move our cursor on the profile picture icon and the picture zooms in and gives you a enormous view of it without having you to click on it! Pretty cool huh?
7. What’s popular: a section where we can see what’s doing the rounds thought-out the world on Facebook. Here’s something I liked on Google http://www.google.com/zeitgeist
Tell us what you like and what else would you add to this list?