Keeping up with the latest trends before they peak is what keeps your business one step ahead of the rest. You either adapt to the changes, or you get left behind.
The pandemic that fell on us in late 2019 brought in a great deal of change, especially in marketing. Businesses that used traditional marketing methods were more or less forced to jump on the online digital bandwagon or risk being forgotten. With the world being online, marketing, especially content marketing, made its way through various out-of-the-box trends.
Although a few of these trends died as quickly as they came, the rest have been the top trends driving the traffic. Here are 5 of the content marketing trends you should definitely look out for.
- Interactive content: If you want viewers to stay longer on your website, you have to offer interactive content, keeping them engaged. It can also be a powerful tool that can help get relevant data from the customers.
- Video marketing: Video marketing has been around for a while now and continues to top the excellent content marketing tactics list. The attention span of people is rapidly decreasing. This means you have very little time to capture your target audience’s attention. Videos can create a lasting impression and get people’s attention.
- Virtual events: Ever since the pandemic, the number of virtual events has skyrocketed. From a simple everyday team meeting to parties, virtual events include them all. Live and virtual events like conferences and workshops are even more preferred if virtual.
- Personalised Approach: Customising messages and information, in general, helps gain the viewer’s attention and keeps them engaged. While addressing a customer by their name is not a novel idea, it would make a ton of a difference if you could publish content that talks directly to the customer by analysing their data, using AI, etc.
- Infographics: The audience on the internet today is always only looking for easily understandable content. When presented in an infographic, even complex data can be easily simplified for the viewer. Being packed with information, an infographic is not just visually pleasing but also content that can increase engagement.
Online marketing and content marketing trends are rapidly evolving, waiting for you to catch up before everyone else does. At ODigMa, we stand as the best digital content marketing company in Bangalore, among many other services like SEO, SEM, ORM, Social Media, etc. Our unique content deliverance and the ability to stay ahead of the trends are why you should get our content marketing agency services immediately to up your business goals and targets.